Gode Geass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gode Geass

Gode Geass RPG is the place where you can feel like the character you want.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention!Important

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Attention!Important Empty
PostSubject: Attention!Important   Attention!Important EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:39 pm

Well this isnt good,i need more people on that what we usually have,people you should start posting,even if the person hasnt posted in awhile,who hasnt started yet please do and i know SOME of you hasnt started some profiles yet,not saying names though and we need more people for the site ^_^ please recruit

Ps:Sorry that our admins arent usually on,if Nunnally wants to say something to you guys but cant i'll tell you or cornelia ^_^ thats all!
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios

Grandz Helios

Male Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Attention!Important   Attention!Important EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:06 pm

Im on most of the time but I got track starting soon so I will lose a few hours a day that Im on the computer. But I try to be on alot of the day.
Back to top Go down
http://codegeass-reborn.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Mark Victory

Mark Victory

Male Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Attention!Important   Attention!Important EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:13 pm

We don't just need more people, we need those who are already in this site to post or make their account. We need to encourage them again to start logging in and RP in this site before we invite more people.
Back to top Go down
Raito Fugimoto
Geass holder.
Raito Fugimoto

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Attention!Important   Attention!Important EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:13 pm

I check in on the site everyday but i have seen zero replys in the past few weeks, not days, weeks, soon to be months
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios

Grandz Helios

PostSubject: Re: Attention!Important   Attention!Important EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:16 pm

I like lost the link to this site for like a week. So its sems I didnt miss much. But I guess well have to get the action moving on this site. Like well flute person(for got whos playing the flute) get attacked by some random knightmares. It could be a great chance for Suz to use his Lancelot.
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios

Grandz Helios

PostSubject: Re: Attention!Important   Attention!Important EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Oh and I got a nice major plot speed upper if someone finds the way to go into the gym and give me a reason to leave.

PS other ideas. Someone pm the rebel people from other sites to attack the school

PS other ideas. Suz hasnt brought out his Lancelot yet.

PS last Idea. Give us a topic for ideas lol.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Kururugi

Suzaku Kururugi

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Attention!Important   Attention!Important EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:59 pm

Grandz Helios wrote:
I like lost the link to this site for like a week. So its sems I didnt miss much. But I guess well have to get the action moving on this site. Like well flute person(for got whos playing the flute) get attacked by some random knightmares. It could be a great chance for Suz to use his Lancelot.

xD hey dont randomly start with lancelot now!!! lol

but i agree this site has seen better days
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios

Grandz Helios

PostSubject: Re: Attention!Important   Attention!Important EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:17 pm

Just saying we have not seen you use it yet. And lets face it the thing that had most of us watching Code Geass after episode 1 is Suzkau's awsome Knightmare. But I'm trying to keep the site alive seening we have had weeks of nothing but out of battle posts on here.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Kururugi

Suzaku Kururugi

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Attention!Important   Attention!Important EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:42 am

yeah i know thats gonna change soon though
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios

Grandz Helios

PostSubject: Re: Attention!Important   Attention!Important EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:59 am

Yeah my internet is like down so i can only be on once a hour a day so. But I just want a knightmare battle on here soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention!Important   Attention!Important Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention!Important
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gode Geass :: New's,Announcement's,etc. :: Announcement's-
Jump to: