Gode Geass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gode Geass

Gode Geass RPG is the place where you can feel like the character you want.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashford/Lamperouge Residance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Ashford/Lamperouge Residance Empty
PostSubject: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:38 pm

~This is the residance of The Ashfords and the Lamperouges. Nunnally is usually found here not when at school or in the student council room.~
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:43 pm

Euphie had just gotten herself lost trying to find her Knight,Suzaku,she appeared in what appeared to be the residence of mybe the schools students,she walked up a bit then looked around and knocked on the door three times I hope someone can help me here she said a little bit outloud as she waited for someone to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:48 pm

"Co...coming!"

Nunnally had heard the knocking on the door and Sped off to it with her chair right away. She went over to the door and fumbled with trying to find the handle. She had been left home alone even if it was only for a short time. She finnally managed to get the door open and smiled at where she thought the guest was.

"Um... Welcome Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:53 pm

Euphie looked at the person that opened the door and blinked at the person,it was just a little girl,she noticed she had her eyes closed which maybe meant she was blind,she bowed and smiled at the girl,looking at her.

Hello!I was wondering if by any chance you know Suzaku Kururugi?i sort of lost him Euphie said with a smile still plastered on her face,she waited on the girl to give a response.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:56 pm

Nunnally must have been imagining things when she thought the voice sounded familiar. She moved her smile to a frown and shook her head.

"No... I'm sorry! Suzaku-kun had to go out for a student council project. He should be back soon, he usually comes to see me for tea by now. I was getting worried. If you tell me your name I can tell him you stopped by.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:59 pm

A frown came upon Euphie's lips when she heard SUzaku was not around,she shrugged and smiled at her Awww ok,and my names Euphemia,what is yours,young lady? she said with curiosity in her mind,cause this girl reminded her of someone but she couldnt quite put her finger on it who it was though.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:04 pm

Nunnally grew a bit shocked and swallowed a bit. She had been told not to tell anyone who she really was her brother Lelouch was worried about the Empire. And here was Euhpemia! Her half sister and Princess of the empire.

"I...I'm... Nu..Nunnally.... I will tell him you came by.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:23 pm

Euphemia blinked in surprise as she heard the young girls name. She knew it was her half sister nunnally she smiled and bowed "thank you,nunnally but i was wondering where i could stay until suzaku comes"

She acted as if she never met her and kept smiling but in her mind she thought she died along with lelouch.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:27 pm

"Well... If you can take us to the deck. Than we can have some tea and wait.

Nunnally couldn't turn down the chance to stay with her half-sister even if Lelouch wouldn't have wanted it. She had missed Euhpie and she didn't think it would hurt if She and Euphie just waited for Suzaku.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:39 pm

"allright!ill help you there"euphie went behingd nunnally and helped her with the wheelchair up to the deck,it took her quite some time to find it cause she didnt know this place well,she was happy she could spend some time with her half sister if only for a little while "so...how is suzaku?is he being nice to everyone?" euphie said as she helped nunnally to the deck.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:41 pm

"Suzaku? Yes, he is very nice. He always comes to have tea with me and my brother after school.

Nunnally had just let it slip that Lelouch was alive and she cringed at it. But was it really a big deal? Would Lelouch mind that Euphie knew? After all what if Euphie didn't remember them. What if she hadn't recognized the name Nunnally.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Euphie in her mind frozed as she heard lelouch was alive,she always cared about her half siblings"i see..im glad hes being nice.."her mind wandered off about her brother well half lelouch she was so happy that hes alive and well but she thought they died at the hands of their father.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:58 pm

"Yeah, He is always nice. Have some tea it should be on the table. Would you mind pouring me a cup Miss Euphemia?

Years of not having eyes made Nunnallys ears quite powerful. She had heard the shock in Euphemia's voice and knew that Euphie knew exactly who the two of them were. She hoped Lelouch wouldn't show up anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:09 pm

"im glad and certanly Miss Nunnally.its been so long ive been out." she picked up the pot of tea and poured the tea into one of the cups then she grabbed one of nunnallys hands to make her grab the cup "here and be careful,its hot" she then poured tea at herself and began thinking about lelouch againg,if they met now..it would only caused problems.she smiled at nunnally she felt happy just being by her side.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:14 pm

"Thank you Euphemia. mind if I call you Euphie?"

She took the cup of tea and smiled sipping the hot drink down. She was happy for once in a very long time. It had been so long that she had seen Euphemia or any other family member.

"Its been so long that I've had any guests I'm happy that your here."
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:29 pm

"hehe i dont ming nunnally"she picked up her own cup since she already poured herself and sipped alittle she smiled as she sat the cup down"well then i guess ill start visiting you more often nunnally,ill even help you around!"she was really happy being around her,she only came here to find suzaku but shed never imagine her half sister here.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:32 pm

"That sounds great! We can go shopping or to the park. I really like to feel the wind.

She smiled over where she had heard Euphie and sipped her tea. The warm liquid quickly warming her up in the cold afternoon air.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:46 am

"Yes!that will be very fun to go shopping!

The wind started up a bit as her hair got up a little she looked at the sky wondering if she should tell Nunnally about that she knows that there related
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Nunnally set down the cup of tea as she finished it and looked over at where she knew Euphemia was. She smiled into the cold breeze and than fiddled with her dress.

"I wonder what suzaku is doing."

In truth she knew where and what Suzaku was doing thanks to Nemo and the Geass she held in her closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Euphie smiled and laid one of her hands in Nunnally's hand and gripped it a bit smiling at her even though she could not see it

He must be doing a project like you said,right? She thought something was wrong but decided not to ask Nunnally its best if she found out for herself.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:11 pm

"Ah... yeah. He's probably doing something for the military again. Hes probably just running a bit late..."

Nunnally gripped Euphies hand and smiled at her. She was as kind as ever. Though she wondered why Euphie wanted to come see Suzaku and if Cornelia was in Japan too.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:17 pm

Euphie raised her eyebrow at her and tilted her head at Nunnally,she thought Suzaku was doing a project from school!so thats why hes not around

I thought he was doing a school project..Oh well,guess that means i'll spend more time with you She smiled and blinked at her half sibling wondering if she misunderstood what she said or was she lying?nah
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:26 pm

Nunnally felt guilty lieing to her sister but she had no choice. She couldn't vary well tell her how she knew it.

"Ah, sounds good Miss Euphemia. What do you want to do?
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:30 pm

Euphie tapped her chin in thought,she wanted to go around the school but she didnt want to tire Nunnally out

Oh,i dont know...do you eat ice-cream?or any kind of food?we could go somewhere since Suzaku will be taking time in his military problems. Besides,this was also a good excuse to spend time with her half sister and get to know one oanother if she wanted of course.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:39 pm

"Well, There is a school cafeteria, we could go there if you wanted..."

Nunnally was quite fond of the schools Ice cream actually. Smooth and delicate as well as quite delicous. She never got to go though Lelouch didn't take her very often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashford/Lamperouge Residance   Ashford/Lamperouge Residance Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashford/Lamperouge Residance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next