Gode Geass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gode Geass

Gode Geass RPG is the place where you can feel like the character you want.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rooftop Flower Garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Rooftop Flower Garden Empty
PostSubject: Rooftop Flower Garden   Rooftop Flower Garden EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:55 pm

~A garden on the rooftop of the academy.~
Back to top Go down
Mark Victory

Mark Victory

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Flower Garden   Rooftop Flower Garden EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:36 am

As a gentle breeze flows in the rose garden at the rooftop of Ashford academy, a student is seen at the edge of the rose garden near the fences. The student was near a bench. The bench is full of papers that seem to be a music sheet and a book about a self help book. The student however is not reading the book but instead his standing near the fences looking at the view which is serenading and peaceful. The student has black hair and blue eyes. He also seems to be wearing reading glasses.

The student’s name is Xavier Ghirlandaio. His hair shines brightly as the sun’s ray hit it and his hair gently sways with the gentle breeze. This sure is a good day. Xavier says to himself. A great day like this needs music to make it a much greater day. Xavier got his flute out of his inside pocket of his uniform. He positioned himself to play it and played the –Serenade to Spring-.

The music’s sound echoes throughout the rose garden and whole rooftop of the academy. The sweet, peaceful, and serenading sound consumes Xavier as he plays it. In his mind, he was in the middle of a spring lake. Standing in the middle of the water he can see the greenest grass a person can see. The birds are chirping happily as the deer’s eat the grass and play with their own kin. The wind gently breeze throughout the place with flowers blooming and being swept away by the wind. Xavier sees the flowers circles around him while he continues to play the flute.

After finishing his piece, Xavier slowly opened his eyes and take a good look of the view in front of him. His eyes are full of compassion and care. What he sees in front of him is just your average view in the everyday life of a student in Ashford academy but because his mind still remembers the piece he played, words could not express how beautiful the sun radiates and how it makes everything look like it came from heaven. Xavier looked at the papers in the bench and glances at every paper he holds. He stopped at second to the last page and smiled.

“This might be a nice piece to play before I head to my class.”

Xavier returns to his position in playing the flute and before he close his eyes he again looked at the view and smiled. He began playing the flute but this time the piece he played is –Meditation by Massenet-. Like the first piece, the sound echoes throughout the rooftop and again Xavier was back in the place where imagine he was in the first piece.

Last edited by Mark Victory on Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change font color)
Back to top Go down
Mark Victory

Mark Victory

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Flower Garden   Rooftop Flower Garden EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Xavier sat down on the bench where the papers and his books are after he has finished playing his last piece. His face is looks calm and happy as his flute piece has just made him feel more lively and good inside. He grabs his book and opened it where the bookmark was placed. He slowly read his book and gently turns the page after he is done. With the serenity of the piece he played still in his mind, Xavier just didn’t want to get out of the rooftop. As Xavier was continuing reading his book, he saw a group of female students hiding behind the door. There were four of them. He recognize the first girl he saw, it was her classmate and a second year like him. Xavier isn’t originally a student of Ashford academy or any academy from the area 11. His real identity isn’t known by the students of Ashford; they only know him as a transferred student from one of the area’s conquered by the Britannian Empire.

Xavier placed the bookmark on the page he is now reading and slowly closed the book. He stood up and walk towards the group of female. He walks so elegantly and poised as the eyes of the female students seems to be looking at an angel coming towards them. After a moment of awe, the girls lined themselves up and introduce themselves. "Hello! My name is Annabelle Abalon. Do you remember me? I’m your classmate we are both from the same year." The female smiled and blushed as she introduced herself to Xavier. "These are my friends from right we have Melissa Tu Liel, and next is Rencel Goldsmith, and last but not the least we have Nodaime Chisa. Although I’m the only second year in the group we have bonded together and have become good friends. We heard a great piece being played in this area and we saw you standing there and playing the flute. Uhmmm.. do you think you can play one piece for us? You see we four are in the music club and we were inspired by the sound we just heard. It was actually an amazing piece being played by an amazing musician. Well that’s what we think anyway." Annabelle smiled as she talks to Xavier and was hoping that he would grant their favor.

Xavier wasn’t at all fond of people talking to him that much; he finds it annoying especially if the person ask him a favor. Xavier was thinking how peaceful it is in the rooftop and he didn’t think he was going to be disturbed by female students who he didn’t even give a damn about. He was thinking only if he could just smack the girl and tell them to get lost but that’s not what his reputation perceives him. The thing that annoyed Xavier the most was two of the female student talking to him was an eleven who just become an honorary brittanian. Why is an eleven breed even talking to me? Don’t they know whatever they do; they are still going to be elevens, a loser to the great empire of Britannia? Xavier said to himself. Although in his outer appearance, Xavier is smiling with compassion and kindness towards the group of female students. He looks like he was listening to every word Annabelle was saying and he looked as if he was enjoying their company. “I’m glad to have met you girls. Your kind words about how I play the flute is most pleasing in the ear and I know I am not worthy of those praise you gave me. I only play the flute so I can make the people around me smile, smile to the fullest and feel at peace.” Xavier smiled at them and reached out his hand. “Come and join me by the bench, it is my great pleasure to play another piece for you. If it will bring out your great smile then I will even play the whole day.”

The girls blushed and followed Xavier to the bench he was before. Nodaime and Rencel were whispering to one another on how lucky they are since they are with Xavier and that they will hear him play his flute too. They keep giggling at each other and blushed when they look at Xavier. The other two was in awe as they walked side by side with Xavier. They were always shy to talk to Xavier as he was always being crowded by people asking him for help and when his alone they couldn’t get the courage they need to talk to him. This was the first time they got the courage to talk to Xavier because of how he played his flute and since they were in the music club they thought they have a great excuse to talk to him. However even if he was smiling and seems to like the company of the four girls, Xavier was really annoyed that he has to be with people in such a lovely day. He was annoyed and somewhat angry as it was really such a pain for him to talk to people especially honorary brittanian. But to him fooling people is like breathing; saying something but thinking of another thing that’s how he has always been. Xavier asked the girls to sit in the bench as he holds his flute and readies himself to play a piece for the girls. Annabelle snapped out of his awe for Xavier for a quick second to ask him what he is going to play for them. Xavier smiled at Annabelle and said “I’ll play Pachelbel Canon in D major for you girls. It is my greetings to you and my way of saying thank for joining me in this lovely day. Close your eyes and I hope that my music will touch your heart and brings that great smile of your out.”

Xavier closed his eyes and began playing –Pachelbel Canon in D major- with his flute. The sounds resonate throughout the whole rooftop. The four girls who were listening were completely transcended by the music. They felt that they were all flying above paradise. With each note being hit to perfection, the girls found themselves deeper and deeper going to one paradise after another. The beautiful sound they are hearing now can’t be described by their words so only their smile can say how great the piece was performed and sounded. Once the piece was over, the girls was about to open their eyes when Xavier followed the piece with another piece. Xavier this time was playing –Romance in G major-. Once the girls heard the sound of the flute again they slowly closed their eyes making them see the paradise they saw in the last piece Xavier played.

After his mini-performance for the four girls, Xavier said to them “So how did you like it? I hope I put a smile on your beautiful faces and inspire you to make music.” Xavier smiled. The four girls were stunned and could not express in words how great the piece was and how good it was played. The only thing the four could do was standing up give their warm and happy smile to Xavier and hugged him. Xavier was now really annoyed on what the girls did. Not only did they disturb his alone-time but now they are hugging him but Xavier remained composed and poised and hugged the girls back. He followed it by saying “Im glad that you liked it, I’m happy that I have put smiles in your faces and touch your hearts. But I must be going to class now. I hope to see you again sometime and hope that I can hear you perform too.” With that said Xavier took his book and the papers and went off to go somewhere else.

Last edited by Mark Victory on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correcting minor errors)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Flower Garden   Rooftop Flower Garden Empty

Back to top Go down

Rooftop Flower Garden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gode Geass :: Japan :: Ashford Academy-
Jump to: