Gode Geass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gode Geass

Gode Geass RPG is the place where you can feel like the character you want.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashford Academy Science Room.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Ashford Academy Science Room. Empty
PostSubject: Ashford Academy Science Room.   Ashford Academy Science Room. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:04 pm

~ This is the fully equiped science and Chemistry room of the Academy. Lelouch is usually seen hiding here.~
Back to top Go down
Raito Fugimoto
Geass holder.
Raito Fugimoto

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Ashford Academy Science Room.   Ashford Academy Science Room. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:12 pm

Rai sits down at a empty desk. His arrival is quite early and not even the teacher has came in yet. Rai's books are spread across the desk in perfect organization. His waiting is nothing more than a hobby for him. His mind begins to drift off when he begins to image the two ladies he saw earlier.

So that was Nunnally......Lelouche's sister.....and Euphemia......I've heard quit a bit from these two. Rai begins to ponder on his thoughts. Nunnaly doesn't sound as much of a big deal. She's too normal and sweet. Euphemia on the other hand is a royal britannian. Rai's mind shifts and then his many thoughts transform into a chess board of thought. Euphemia...... His attention is basically focused on her. She could be helpful to me. Maybe.

Raito easily images a knight piece moving over the pawns of a chess board and taking place. Yes..... Suzaku too.... The queen and the knight are by far the most powerful of all the pieces.....The only problem is....Who's the King and where is he? Rai's mind flashes images of the war between Japan and Britannia. His consious keeps him from still being able to pick a side. He is legally britannia but.......he can feel a passion for the japanese. The thought of someone taking your home and giving you the disripectful title of "Elevens" would burn anyone up. He laced his fingers together and propped his head up on his hands. Black or white? The decision is mine. Always bet on the winning team, but black always moves first. Then again white is noble and ferce. All depend on the player. I will have to decide soon. If war breaks out in the streets and Im not on the right side, that's checkmate....
Back to top Go down
Hana Hasegawa
Geass holder.
Hana Hasegawa

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Ashford Academy Science Room.   Ashford Academy Science Room. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:32 pm

Hana entered the science room,her purple eyes scanned the room,it didnt seem too crowed,she saw a boy with white hair,she blinked,cause it was a little rare to see some guys with white hair,she sat next to him and opened her bag and got out her notebook,and began writing somethings,she didnt notice but her cell was vibrating in her bag but she couldnt hear it

It should be like that... she said to herself as she was nibbling the pencil she had,then her face change into a bored look,and she put her face to the desk and seemed to doze off...yet again

Zzzz... she did always like sleeping in class that were a little hard on her but she would always made up and get a good grade in the exams so what the heck?she thought as her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Raito Fugimoto
Geass holder.
Raito Fugimoto

PostSubject: Re: Ashford Academy Science Room.   Ashford Academy Science Room. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:46 pm

Rai was surprized by this random enterance of this woman. He watched her sit down and work on something. He was ready for her to say something to him. When he was ready to break the ice he noticed she dozed over and Rai sunk. Umm..... Rai said as he poked the now sleeping girl.

Hello...... are you ok? He feared she had naralepsy and she just fell asleep randomly. Rai considered taking her to the nurses office. Maybe he could just yell and wake her up. No. That would be rude and wouldn't make good of a first impression. He thought he could just poke her until she woke up. But that would probably annoy her. Somehow he would have to wake her up to make sure she didn't die just as randomly as she appeared.

Hmm..... Rai finally thought of it. He would was push her slightly and see if he'd get a reaction. If not then he would use morething with more force. Whether she liked it or not he had to make sure she didn't pass out from some sickness. Raito put his hand on her shoulder and rocked her a little back and forth. Hello? Are you awake?
Back to top Go down
Hana Hasegawa
Geass holder.
Hana Hasegawa

PostSubject: Re: Ashford Academy Science Room.   Ashford Academy Science Room. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Hana felt someone moving her,her eyes opened slowly and looked at the boy with white hair,she grabbed his hand with one arm and she yawned she looked at him then blinked like a little girl would and she had smiled at him,she then let go off his hand aand streched a bit,she wondered for how long she slept,she turned to look at the young man Yes,im fine,just get tired easily you could say,oh where are my manners?my names Hanashi,call me Hana whats your name?

She gave him a big smile,which doesnt happen rarely,she blew a strand of hair out of her face as she waited for him to say something,maybe hes the type of guys that scare easily she thought

But the question is..are YOU ok? she pointed her hand at him still smiling,oh how she loved to make people confused,she only did it when she met certain people.
Back to top Go down
Raito Fugimoto
Geass holder.
Raito Fugimoto

PostSubject: Re: Ashford Academy Science Room.   Ashford Academy Science Room. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Raito felt his hand stantched up by the girl. His heart raced at a pace of a hundred miles per hours. His face turned paled and his mind only said one thing "She's gonna kill me!". When she raised up and let go he relaxed but was still scared. When she stated that she was ok he responded to her question. Umm... my names Raito...Raito Fugimoto. You can call me Rai. Rai felt himself at ease.

When she smiled Rai began to blush. It had been the second time today he embarrassed himself infront of a woman and a beautiful one at that. Her outfit was a little destracting and it made Rai wonder. But he regained his focus and smiled back at her.

Me? I'm..... Rai was somewhat confused to be asked how he was when he was the one looking out for her. Quite odd but he answered back anyay. I'm fine. Are you a new student too? I'm a second year student but I transfered here. Don't let my face fool you I'm older than most people think. Rai said spilling out his info as if he were in a police station.
Back to top Go down
Hana Hasegawa
Geass holder.
Hana Hasegawa

PostSubject: Re: Ashford Academy Science Room.   Ashford Academy Science Room. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:16 pm

She giggled at how pale he looked,must not be around women alot,she thought,she immediatly tilted her head when he said second year and nodded Well nice to meet you Rai,and a second year student?i see well im still a first year,and your older?

Her eyes went a little dark ans she thought about him for aminute,"this could be interesting"she thought,she smiled again Wee im glad i have met someone who is second year,i dont get along sometimes with my own,but i have some friends here Weird enough she started blabbling abour her little life she had made here,she rubbed the back of her head. What about you?have you made friends?well you must have since your a second year and all

Shes usually quite,but guess being alone all the time made her want someone to talk to,"Why not?"she thought to herself as she looked at Rai.
Back to top Go down
Raito Fugimoto
Geass holder.
Raito Fugimoto

PostSubject: Re: Ashford Academy Science Room.   Ashford Academy Science Room. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Rai sat there watching Hana as she stared back and talked. He smiled and listened to her with great intrest. He thought about everyone he has met sense he was found by Lelouch a couple days ago. Not one person he has met has had a full convosation with him. Well Lelouch and Milly but that's about it. When she asked about if rai had made any friends his heart skipped a beat.

Umm... Not exactly. Throwing the the bad news out so quickly. The only person I've really met was this guy named Lelouch. Rai seemed embarrassed to be talking about it but sense Hana was so open with him he had to be in return. See a couple days ago Lelouch found me. He scratched his head and then laughed a little at the sound of this redictulous tail.

I don't know how to explain it but he found me in the middle of no where. Sense I can't remember anything of my past Lelouch says I suffer from amnisia. But for some reason I able to maintain my high intelligence. It's kind of odd but that's how we met. Milly inroled me here to to be technical they are my only friends right now. Lelouch said if I need a place to leave that his house would be a welcome home for me. So I'm stay with his family at the moment. Rai explained without hesitation this time. The present stiuation that has not past to it. A random turn of events had set him here and that's he tells it.
Back to top Go down
Hana Hasegawa
Geass holder.
Hana Hasegawa

PostSubject: Re: Ashford Academy Science Room.   Ashford Academy Science Room. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Hana's smile was changed into a frown,she didnt mean to hurt him in any,it has been too long she has made friends,she couldnt belive what she heard from rai,this caused suspicion to come into her mind but shook her head off I see...thats interesting...

Then as if a lightbulb in her head went off she looked at Rai and put a hand on his shoulder How about this?i'll alos be you friend,Rai

She grinned as she said this,she thought this would be a good frienship,and score she made a friend she did a piece mentally.
Back to top Go down
Raito Fugimoto
Geass holder.
Raito Fugimoto

PostSubject: Re: Ashford Academy Science Room.   Ashford Academy Science Room. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Rai stared at her frown. He thought he had made her uncomforatable with his story. It was the last thing he felt like doing. In he mind he felt like his pawn denfense had be tipped over.

When she laid her hand on his shoulder a shock flowed through him. The warmth from her hand had made him feel welcomed to this school. Saying that she would be his friend made his eyes light up like fireworks. His face broke out into a smile and he replied
Yes! I would like that alot.

Rai made his first friends and hoped that it wouldn't be his last. He could image the millions of things they could do together all in his mind. Taking little snap shots of each adventure in his head.
Back to top Go down
Hana Hasegawa
Geass holder.
Hana Hasegawa

PostSubject: Re: Ashford Academy Science Room.   Ashford Academy Science Room. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Then its settled!im Rai's first friend Ha! she started laughing a little as she thought of how much fun they could have,she then ruffled his hair,there werent much students here so people didnt look shocked nor nothing.

So what should we do now? Her intelligence was,well out of the window so to speak right now,she was focused that she made a new friend,she wasnt acting quite anymore now she was a little opened.

she stretched again since usually she gets tired alot,and tied her hair into a ponytail,then looked at Rai
Back to top Go down
Raito Fugimoto
Geass holder.
Raito Fugimoto

PostSubject: Re: Ashford Academy Science Room.   Ashford Academy Science Room. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:54 pm

When she ruffled his hair Rai burst into laughter. He started to comb it back with his fingers and smiled as he saidHana is Rai number 1. His laughter continued. Settling down he replied to her question by saying I don't know. Rai pondered for a moment and then remember his previous convosation with himself.[color=white] Oh![/color]

The idea popped up. Do you know what's the low down with Britannia and the Rebels? He creeped in close to whisper so they could only hear. I heard about what started everything. Ya know about britannia coming in and taking over. But i have no clue what's happening now.

He wanted to ask so that his judgements on the war wouldn't be misguided. He trusted her seeing how she is a member of the ashford school and almost everyone knows what's happening in the battle ground now a days.
Back to top Go down
Hana Hasegawa
Geass holder.
Hana Hasegawa

PostSubject: Re: Ashford Academy Science Room.   Ashford Academy Science Room. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Hana in her mind turned serious for a bit,she nodded at what he said Well im busy and sometimes i dont listen to the news Rai,thats very interesting

She hadnt thought about the Britannians and Rebels in awhile,but who would have thought?
Back to top Go down
Raito Fugimoto
Geass holder.
Raito Fugimoto

PostSubject: Re: Ashford Academy Science Room.   Ashford Academy Science Room. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:09 pm

Rai leaned back in his chair and thought about what she said. His mind said "I only know what i know though rumours and such. But i didn't think someone would reject the covosation like that." All he could think was that the subject was something that shouldn't be discussed in a public area. He then stared off into space to think more in his own world.

Well thank anyway. I better continue my work. Very fun talking to you hana. He said not even looking at her. He remembered the only ones he heard the topic from where Lelouche and some adults in the park he was ease-dropping on. We wanted to ask someone else that had been in the room but if Hana didn't wish to speak about it then what would make someone else talk?

He decided to get to working on hsi assignments and revert back the the subject later. He could always ask Lelouche about it when he saw him again. The hard part about this is Lelouch has become so busy it's been hard to contact him. He had to opions. Wait for Lelouche or do some snooping.
Back to top Go down
Raito Fugimoto
Geass holder.
Raito Fugimoto

PostSubject: Re: Ashford Academy Science Room.   Ashford Academy Science Room. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:47 am

The bell rings and the lunch period begins. Rai get's up and grabs his books to brings to his locker on the way. He waves bye to Hana as he leaves. See ya Hana, I'll be sure to talk to you later, k? Running of Rai is eager to get to lunch.

Half way he relizes he forgot his lunch today so he will have to be saying. He only has enough for a meal with no extra snacks to get. He continues walking counting his money on his way to the lunch room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashford Academy Science Room.   Ashford Academy Science Room. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashford Academy Science Room.
Page 1 of 1